On May 28, 2020 Governor Scott issued Update #9 to Executive Order 01-20, Work Safe additions to the Be Smart, Stay Safe Order. The safety of our employees, customers and clients is of the utmost importance to us. In accordance with the governor’s update, all real estate related services will be provided in a manner calculated to minimize in-person contact. Any activity that can be conducted remotely, online, by phone or by email will be done in that manner.
- Our agents may operate only if they can comply with the mandatory health and safety requirements, with no more than 10 persons (including service provider(s), customers and clients) present at one time.
- Our agents will observe strict social distancing or at least 6 feet while in the office or on appointments.
- Our agents and all customers/clients shall wear a non-medical face-covering over their nose and mouth when in the presence of others.
- In accordance with guidance from the VAR, we must maintain a log of all customers, clients and service providers (and their contact information) who enter this property for 30 days, in the event that contact tracing is necessary.
- Our agents will have access to hand sanitizer during the duration of their time at this property. Hand sanitizing must occur prior to entering any property.
If you have any of the following symptoms, you will be asked to not enter any home:
- Difficulty breathing;
- Chills, repeated shaking with chills;
- Muscle pain;
- Sore throat;
- New loss of taste/smell;
- Fever (feeling feverish or a measured temperature above 100.4F/38C;
- Used any fever reducing medication in the past 24 hours;
Upon Entering/Prior to entering
- Please sanitize your hands and put on a mask. There is a hand sanitizing station inside the door, and you may help yourself to a mask upon entering if you do not have one. There are also sanitary gloves for your use if you feel more comfortable wearing gloves.
- All members of your party (buyer, agent, inspector, parents, children, etc) must complete the Real Estate Access Questionnaire upon entry, identifying in paragraph #1 which qualifying category you fall into.
- Please minimize touching as much as possible.
- We must maintain a log of all people who enter this property for 30 days. Please help us by filling out your contact info and printing your name legibly. This information is for contact tracing only and will not be used for any other purpose.